pav bhaji | pav bhaji recipe | VARSHA’s KITCHEN
Pav bhaji is most loved street food after golgappa in India, it is basically found in Mumbai those who have been there must have tasted it but many cannot go there due to many reasons, so I bring the recipe which will taste same as pav bhaji of Mumbai.spicy pav bhaji with butter and crisp pav, The hard part in pav bhaji is to make bhaji that too colorful however this recipe I have tried to make it easier and guided with step by step pictures.combination of vegetables makes it healthy for children if want to make especially for children if don’t want to read just watch the video and start making.So let’s start making delicious pav bhaji recipe at home
- Lauki-BOTTLE GOURD(300gm)
- Kaddu-Pumpkin ½kg(optional)
- Desi Ghee-2tbsp
- Green chilli-1
- Dhania Powder-1/2tbsp
- Haldi powder-1tbsp
- Redmirch Powder
- Garam Masala-1tbsp
- Pav bhaji Masala-3tbsp
- Let's begin I will make pav bhaji in two steps First we will boil our vegetables after that we will prepare bhaji for pav bhaji recipe.
- take a pressure cooker and put all vegetables and boil it add 2-3 glass water in the cooker.
- for 2-3 whistles only.
- Now our vegetables have been boiled now, take it in the bowl and with help of mesher mesh, these vegetables see as I have done in the video.
- Let's prepare bhaji, take this meshed vegetables keep it ready, put the pan over gas and light the gas.
- Add desi ghee in the pan and let it heat you can use butter instead, add jeera, hing, now add garlic, ginger saute them, after this add onion and saute it, Add Tomato paste and keep stirring and saute it as well, now add all spices one by one and saute them.add little water and in last add meshed vegetables and cook it for 5-10m min.
- Take another Pan and take Pav and use butter to fry it now serve Your Pav bhaji recipe it ready
TADA Our Homemade Pav bhaji recipe is ready to service
If you have any questions let me answer them in comment box Do subscribe our channel and website
Check Other recipes